Manoj Mohanka: STRATEGIC INVESTOR
Mr. Manoj Mohanka holds a B. Com (Hons.) from St. Xavier's College and a Master’s from the Michael Smurfit Grad School of Business. He is also a Chevening Scholar from The London School of Economics. He has specialization in areas such as finance, accounts, audit, control, management and marketing. He has expertise in fund raising and IPO’s, both in India and abroad. Mr. Mohanka was involved with Simoco Telecommunication (SA) Ltd, India's largest manufacturer of wireless communication equipment. He served as the Chairman of the Board of Television Eighteen India Ltd and Network 18 Media & Investments Limited for over five years. Prior to being elevated as Chairman, he was a Director on the Boards for nearly 15 years. He has been an Independent Director of Titagarh Wagons Limited from inception and serves on the Board of the large Italian subsidiary too. He is also on the Board of Scomi International, part of Malaysian multinational, Scomi Engineering BHD. He has, in the past, served as a Director on the Board of West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited, the WB government's industrial promotion agency. He continues to be an investor Director with 3D Packaging and a Director of Voylla Fashions, India Carbon and Indian Terrain. He has held various positions in industry forums i.e. Co- Chairman, Economic Affairs Committee of FICCI (ER), Committee Member, Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce and President, Calcutta Chamber of Commerce. He takes interest in affairs Outside of business; he has been Chairman of Young President Organization, Kolkata, Member of the Board of Governors at the Eastern Institute of Management, Guest Lecturer at V.G. School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He has articles published in business newspapers/internet portals on Double Taxation Agreement Treaties and business, besides a host of political and social issues.
He is involved in philantrophy and runs a scholarship to educate Muslim girls from poor families. He also serves on the Board of Mano Vikas Kendra, a school for special/challenged children.
Atul Goratela: Chairman
- Commerce graduate having 27 years of experience in the areas of supply chain management and bulk chemical trading with forte in shipping, project cargo handling and break-bulk cargo movement
- Managed entire supply chain of Essar Oil (one of the largest private exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining of crude oil, and marketing of petroleum products in India) across the country from 1987 to 1993
- Post 1993, pioneered the intermodal transportation for molasses movement via rail-road for IFB Agro and Kedia Distilleries
- Responsible for introducing JIT inventory concept to various small and mid-sized manufacturing companies located in western & northern regions of India that included sourcing of chemicals globally; thereby creating an absolute presence in the supply chain
- Involved in strategic decision making
- Responsible for generating new business; expansion specific to emerging economies
T.Sivakumar: Branch Head (Singapore)
- More than 20 years’ experience in ISO Tank Container industry. Started career in ISO Tank Container manufacturing, setting up ISO Tank Container repair and maintenance depot/facility, distribution and logistics management of cargoes gas/chemical non-hazardous/hazardous type in Malaysia. Finally moved to Singapore spear head a team of professionals to manage/handle international ISO Tank Container operation and responsible for P&L of the organization.
- Over the years have build up good and solid network/contacts with large and small scale chemical companies, carriers, depots, international logistics partners throughout Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe & North America.
- solution oriented and ensures that total logistics operation are smooth, meeting or exceed customers expectation.
Shawn Sang: Sr Manager Marketing. (ATI Freight Pte Ltd.)
- Mr Shawn has a rich experience in Shipping Industry and Tank Industry both. After spending 3 decades in the shipping industry, Mr Shawn has put his focus in the tank industry. He is a veteran in the Asia Pacific trade and has given 15 years of service to the tank industry.